I feel so, so honored that Annie has nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award. Her blog contains captivating stories, poetry, and other exciting features- please check her out here at What the Woman Wrote.
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Add 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 10 – 15 bloggers for the award, and comment on one of their posts to let them know.
7 Facts About Me
- I miss the way I knew myself when I was traveling, and I can’t wait for my next adventure.
- Although poetry is my first love, I am taking a Creative Nonfiction writing workshop- Madwomen in the Attic, at Carlow University. It is proving to be tough, but it pushes me to become a better writer daily.
- My mother is my best friend, and without a doubt my biggest supporter in all things I do.
- I work as an Administrative Coordinator at a university, but am still trying to figure out a career.
- I have a love/hate relationship with running. I have completed three half marathons, and am set to finish the full Pittsburgh Marathon in the spring.
- I’ve lost a lot of friendships, and though it was depressing letting go of those people & the memories that came with them, I have realized they are out of my life for a reason.
- Two addictions: Chapstick and chocolate.
The individuals listed below have inspired me, whether it be with their travels, their poetry, or just their thoughts alone. So I’d like to let them know how wonderful and inspirational their blogs are, even if they decide not to participate.
Thank you all for reading, and I hope you have a lovely week!